Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4, 2008

Switching to the date instead of the day. Easier that way.

Yesterday, I did get to the linedance class and did well in the beginner portion the first hour but pretty much sat out during the advanced. Today I'll go back for the first hour only.

After line dancing yesterday, we went to WalMart and found some chairs. Not the kind we wanted but at least we can sit outside now and enjoy the outdoors. I hate staying inside so much. We had Zatarans with sausage for supper and then we sat outside till it got dark. Not much on TV so I played around on the laptop and it was beddy by time around 10pm.

Now, today, December 4th, we were up early and I'm making cornbread pancakes. I'll need to take a shower and get to linedancing in about two hours. While I'm dancing my toes off! Chuck is running to get some kind of cable so we can get local channels with our antenna. What a guy, huh? I'll try to download more photos but don't think the gals in the linedancing class would like me taking pictures there.

Back later with some pictures.....might start adding to the blog everyother day. Not much interesting happening the next few days. When we get back on the road, thing'll get more interesting.

No comments: