Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day Six December 2, 2008

I decided I needed the date on each post.

We were up early again this morning and took our time leaving the Palm View Resort. We trusted the GPS to get us just 18 miles down the road but one little road was changed and took a little jog that GPS (here's Chuck trying to figure out where we were)didn't know about so we had to turn on the laptop and use Rand McNally to help us out. We found the place around noon and chose our site on one of the canals. There's over 500 sites here! Two club houses, one family and one adult only, two pools, one family and one adults only, mini golf, horse shoes, pool tables, crafts, line dancing, live music, water aerobics and the list goes on. I may try the line dancing in the morning at 9:30. always wanted to do that.

We took a ride into Menifee looking for folding lawn chairs but didn't find any. We ate supper at Panda Express and got the car washed. We're back in the motorhome and resting. We feel so tired tonight. I think I'll come back tomorrow and download some photos of our day but at least you know we're here and safe.


You'll have to go back to the day I put the geese video on the blog. This time it worked but it's the longer one. I thought I was downloading the shorter one so you don't have to watch the whole boring thing. It's about 2:41 minutes.

Heading out now to go line dancing!

No comments: